Last Updated: Mar 22, 2018     Views: 68

The library district receives 98 percent of its funding from a general library levy or tax on property within the library district. The other 2 percent comes from a variety of sources such as timber sales tax, grants and donations. The levy is collected by county treasurers in Snohomish and Island counties and transferred to Sno-Isle Libraries. The levy affects all properties in the unincorporated areas of Snohomish and Island counties, as well as properties within cities which have voted to annex into the library district.

Related Topics