Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 1999
To update your account online:
- Login to your account by clicking on 'log in/my account' on the upper right side of our page.
- Click ‘My Settings’ under your profile tab.
- Click on the word ‘View’ under ‘Address’.
- Click ‘Update Account’
- Login with your library card number and password
- Click on 'Contact Information and Preferences'.
- Update your contact information fields. If no changes are needed, click the 'No Changes Required' button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the 'Submit Change Request' button to save your changes.
- For name changes please visit a community library. Legal documentation will be required, court documents or updated picture ID.
If you made changes to your account the changes, including the expiration date will be updated within 24 hours, if you made no changes, your expiration date will immediately update for five years.
Note: If you update your telephone number or email this will be done automatically. If you update your address your account will be under review. For immediate updating of your address, visit or call your local library.