To update and renew your account online:
- You may be required to login if you are not already. If you have not logged in, select on the library's homepage upper right-hand side of your screen. Once logged in, click on your profile name (same icon, now shows your profile name), choose My Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Under Account Information on the left-hand side of your screen, click on Address or you may select 'View' under the 'Account Information Address' section in the middle of the page.
- Click Update Account.
- Log in again with your library card number and password.
- Click on Contact Information and Preferences.
- Update your contact information fields.
- Click on the Submit Change Request button to save your changes.
- For name changes please visit a community library. Legal documentation will be required, court documents or updated picture ID.
If you made changes to your account, the changes including the expiration date will be updated within 24 hours. If you made no changes, your expiration date will immediately update for five years once you log out and log back in again.
Note: If you update your telephone number or email the update goes into effect immediately. If you update your address your account will be under review. For immediate updating of your address, visit or call your local library.