You should use the Sno-Isle Libraries OverDrive site to suggest an eBook or downloadable audiobook for purchase.
1. Log in to the Sno-Isle Libraries OverDrive site with your library card number and pin.
2. Search for the title of the book you want to suggest.
3. Click the orange "Add titles you can recommend" button at the bottom of the search results.
4. Mouse over the cover of the title you want (or tap it, on a mobile device) and select the "Recommend" button.
5. Choose "Notify me by email if my library purchases this title, but do not place me on the holds list." or "Place me on the holds list if my library purchases this title and email me when my hold is available." Enter your email address.
6. Click "Recommend this title."
If you do not see the eBook or audiobook you're looking for, it is not available for Sno-Isle Libraries to purchase.