Last Updated: Feb 15, 2017 Views: 63
- From the Keyword search screen choose DVD, Books on CD, or Music CDs from the Limit By: drop down menu.
- Notice this will put a asterisk (*) in the keyword search box. Leave this there.
- Click on the "Go!" button.
- This search will bring up a list of all of those types of items that are in the catalog.
Note: You can alter or narrow this search a number of different ways.
- Choose "Publication date" from the Sort By: drop down box to have them listed newest to oldest.
- Remove the asterisk (*) and add a term like "comedy", "western" or "documentary" to search for different kinds of DVDs.
- Remove the asterisk (*) and type in an actor's name to retrieve all the DVDs with a particular actor.
- Remove the asterisk (*) and type in an author's name to retrieve all the Books on CD by that particular author.
- Remove the asterisk (*) and type in an artist or band's name to retrieve all the Music CDs by that artist.
- Use the "Narrow your search" options on the right hand side of the screen to create a more specific list of items.
New Catalog Effective Feb. 1, 2017
There are several ways to locate all DVDs or any other format you choose. You can simply type in to the keyword search box “All DVDs” or “All Audiobooks”, etc. Or you can use Advanced Search and simply scroll down to find the checkbox for the format you want and click Search.