Last Updated: May 09, 2016 Views: 21
- Select Browse on the menu bar.
- In the Search for list, select an index option (Title, Author, Subject, Series, LC or Dewey).
- In the "that begins with" box, type the first few letters or numbers of the title, author's last name, the subject word, the series name, the LC number, or the Dewey number.
- Click Go.
The results list displays the catalog headings or listings, and the number of titles associated with each heading or listing.
- If you want to change the number of headings or listings to display on a page, click the drop-down menu in the upper left corner and select a number.
- Navigate the index using one of these methods:
Click 'Previous 10 Listings or Next 10 Listings to browse through the index.
Title listings may show different types of material for the same title, such as Book, DVD, and Music CD. You can click a type of material to see the titles of that type.
- Click a heading or listing to display the associated titles. To return to the headings list, click Go Back to Browse Results at the top or bottom of the page.