Last Updated: Feb 15, 2017 Views: 136
You have the option of changing your 'Username' (login name) and 'password'. The default 'Username' is your library card number and the default 'password' is the last four digits of your phone number.
To change your 'Username' and/or 'password', first log into 'My Account' and then click on the 'Change Sign In' link at the bottom of the screen:
To change your 'Username':
- Click in the box next to 'Change Username' so a check mark will appear.
2. Type your desired new 'Username' in the two boxes to the right. (They need to match exactly and follow the limitations outlined below the boxes.)
3. Click on the 'Save' button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: After you change your 'Username' your library card number will always still work as a Username.
To change your password:
- Click in the box next to 'Change Password' so a check mark will appear.
2. Type your current password in the top box to the right.
3. Type your desired new password in the next two boxes below. (They need to match exactly and follow the limitations outlined below the boxes.)
4. Passwords can be 4-16 characters (letters and numbers only A-Z, a-z, 0-9). Spaces are not allowed and letters are case-sensitive.
5. You cannot copy and paste into the password box.
6. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you forget your password after changing it you can have your password emailed to you by clicking on the 'Forgot your password?' link on the login screen. This only works if you have an email address entered in the 'Contact Information and Preferences' section of your account. If you do not have an email address, library staff can reset your password in person or by phone.
To change your username, go to ‘My Account’.
Use the drop down menu under your username to select ‘My Settings’.
Under ‘Username’, click on the word ‘Change’.
Type in your new user name.
Click ‘Save Changes’.