Last Updated: Mar 22, 2017 Views: 81
Email, Phone or Text Message
Receive a courtesy email, phone call or TXT message when your items are almost overdue. Messaging occurs:
- 3 days before overdue
- 4 days after due date for 1st notice overdue
- 10 days after the due date for 2nd notice
Email for holds occurs the following day an item is placed on the hold shelf. Phone calls for holds occur when an item is placed on the hold shelf during the day and into the early evening.
You can choose for your library notifications to come to you by email, phone or text. Here is how you set it up:
- Login to your account
- Click on 'My Settings'
- Under the 'Address' information click 'View'
- Click 'Update Account'
- Log in for verification of account
- Click on 'Contact Information and Preferences'.
3.Verify your contact information fields.
4.Enter or update your email address or phone number if space is blank or incorrect.
Set your preferred method of contact:
- Under the 'Preferences' heading, choose 'Email Address' or 'Telephone 1, 2, or 3' or 'TXT Messaging' to indicate your preferred method for receiving library notices.
- If phone is chosen, indicate which phone number you want to use.
- Select your carrier.
- Indicate how you want to receive E-receipts.
- Click on the 'Submit Change Request' button to save your changes or choose 'No Changes Required'.
E-Receipts: If you would like an e-receipt when you check out this will be checked. Customer service staff must select this for you. If you decide that you do not want E-receipts you may uncheck this box.