Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016 Views: 88
To change your password, you must do it online at sno-isle.org on the 'my account' page.
- Click in the box next to 'Change Password' so a check mark will appear.
- Type your current password in the top box to the right.
- Type your desired new password in the next two boxes below. (They need to match exactly and follow the limitations outlined below the boxes.)
- Passwords can be 4-16 characters (l etters and numbers only A-Z, a-z, 0-9). Spaces are not allowed and letters are case-sensitive.
- You cannot copy and paste into the password box.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you forget your password after changing it you can have your password emailed to you by clicking on the 'Forgot your password?' link on the login screen. This only works if you have an email address entered in the 'Contact Information and Preferences' section of your account. If you do not have an email address, library staff can reset your password in person or by phone.