Last Updated: Mar 27, 2017 Views: 2569
To update your account online:
- Login to your account.
- Click ‘My Settings’ under your profile tab.
- Click on the word ‘View’ under ‘Address’.
- Click ‘Update Account’
- Login with your library card number and password
- Click on 'Contact Information and Preferences'.
- Update your contact information fields.
- Click on the 'Submit Change Request' button to save your changes.
- For name changes please visit a community library. Legal documentation will be required, court documents or updated picture ID.
If you made changes to your account the changes, including the expiration date will be updated within 24 hours, if you made no changes, your expiration date will immediately update for five years once you log out and log back in again.
Note: If you update your telephone number or email this will be done automatically. If you update your address your account will be under review. For immediate updating of your address, visit or call your local library.